Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Eastern Front' random events/change in orders -send reinforcements elsewhere
05-16-2014, 11:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014, 12:16 AM by Brett Nicholson.)
RE: 'Eastern Front' random events/change in orders -send reinforcements elsewhere
I guess in this case those units will just be removed when the time is up if they haven't made it off the map voluntarily. This means removing a HMG unit out of an assault hex though. I don't use the random events in shared matches either and would be reluctant to if someone insisted on it for the sake of a fair play. Actually think the Germans will win this one regardless of this event occuring but up until that point the outcome seemed more in doubt. In this scenario, as long as there is one Soviet unit left on the map that can get a combat result, the outcome is still contestable. I'm guessing also that in the event if the units have to removed from play that didn't actually move off the map in time that they should be selected from those in good order first, then disrupted followed by demoralized ones? Or maybe that's looking far too much into it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Eastern Front' random events/change in orders -send reinforcements elsewhere - by Brett Nicholson - 05-16-2014, 11:51 PM