Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes of the Soviet Union Playthrough
10-16-2022, 02:42 AM,
RE: Heroes of the Soviet Union Playthrough
(10-15-2022, 11:12 PM)Grumm Wrote: I'm not a competitive gamer and I like to play both sides, not to win, but just to see what happens and let the dice tell a story.
Shared play here is not very "competitive". The best way to understanding the story is to play each side, not both sides. When I play play solo, both sides have too much information on the other. I've noticed that many solo players, myself included, believe they have (or had) the mental discipline to play each side independent of the other. Shared play breaks that fallacy with in a few turns. The best way is to play once, switch sides and play again.

(10-16-2022, 02:10 AM)Grumm Wrote: I'd be really curious to know how Beyond Normandy handled it. Do you think you could post a reply here when you have a moment to look up the morale rules in that game?
I'd be quite happy to share the Beyond Normandy game special rules with you in our next game. Angel
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
Heroes of the Soviet Union Playthrough - by Grumm - 10-14-2022, 06:29 AM
RE: Heroes of the Soviet Union Playthrough - by plloyd1010 - 10-16-2022, 02:42 AM