Poll: When should the entrenchment modifier be reduced to -1 DF?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Entrenchments should always be a -2 DF, except when the terrain modifier is -2 or more, in which case the entrenchment modifier is -1 DF.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Entrenchments are a -2 DF, except for when there is a defensive terrain modifier, in which case the entrenchment modifier is -1 DF.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Any limiting terrain reduces the entrenchment modifier to -1 DF. (You can imagine my snarky thought might be.)
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rules] Entrenchments in the jungle, and elsewhere
03-30-2018, 05:50 AM,
RE: Entrenchments in the jungle, and elsewhere
(03-29-2018, 01:29 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: 2. You cannot see my Tiger tank if it moves in a field 4 hexes away from your troops but you can see it from through 10 field hexes if it moves in an open hex beyond the field within normal spotting range. I have a really hard time understanding this situation.

Well its a platoon of tanks so its a lot more obvious than a single tank at that scale :-) Its also a platoon firing at it and firing multiple shots.

Ground is also almost never flat so that open ground might be at a higher elevation. 

That said, I don't see that a rule to block LOS if enough limiting terrain is in the LOS would be unwarranted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Entrenchments in the jungle, and elsewhere - by pixelgeek - 03-30-2018, 05:50 AM