Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Front Countersheet Question.
01-12-2018, 12:11 PM,
Photo  Eastern Front Countersheet Question.
So a few months ago I was on a Geeky Boardgame site looking for a Geeky trade.
I wanted PG Eastern Front and had a few items to trade.

I found a willing trade partner - my shrink wrapped "game that will never get to the table" for his Eastern Front - "Complete and Punched".

I received the game and all the pieces were in 1x3 ziplocs with white write on labels.
The labels all said "Soviet EF this" and "German EF That" and had the NATO Symbols drawn on the labels and the bags were all in bigger bags and the bigger bags were all in even bigger bags...Well Organized and way more systematic than I would ever try.

I Clipped every single counter as I counted them and put them back in their baggies. 564 out of 660 counters. But there were no system counters so I was not that worried.

This past weekend I decided to start playing a few EF Scenarios SOLO and proceeded to set up Scen 1.

Imagine my surprise when there were no "German Dudes" or "German Armor" to start Scen1!

Plenty of "EF German SS" and "EF German Luftwaffe"!! Wait - What?!?!?

YUP! 68 German "EF SS Counters" in full camo!

So I made a quick visit to the PG-HQ Library --> Games --> Eastern Front --> OOB and Lo and Behold - there are ZERO SS Counters in the Eastern Front Box!

I was miffed and ticked but I did what any "completionist" would do and hit the bay and the geek sale threads to score another copy...

Found an unbelievable good price on the Geek for an "UNPunched" copy and bought it.

It arrived today. All Unpunched as advertised - 4 Sheets of Counters - 660 in Total - So Far So Good!
Eastern Front Countersheet 1 and Countersheet 2 in a sealed cellophane type baggie - 330 Official counters - CHECK!
1 sheet of game / system markers - 165 Official Counters - CHECK!

Sheet 4: States "PANZER GRENADIER ROAD TO BERLIN COUNTERSHEET 4"

The Question:
Is this the correct Countersheet # 4 that comes with Eastern Front 2005 Version?

Thanks!

"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."

Messages In This Thread
Eastern Front Countersheet Question. - by Dan Storm - 01-12-2018, 12:11 PM