Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berezov Bound - first-ever AAR in Russian
09-25-2017, 02:19 AM,
RE: Berezov Bound - first-ever AAR in Russian
(09-24-2017, 11:50 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Nice AAR. My only complaint might be the big stacks, but there is not much to be done about that. S.L.A Marshall's narrative describes much of the operation going just like that before the big counterattack. Specifically the Germans are "winning", but just can't close the deal. Just like that battle played out for you.

That last photo features end of play, both sides control one village hex apiece, and in the rest melee is going on. He lost as the Soviet 16-22, just two points from the draw. He really liked indecisive CRT which disables you from simply rolling dice just hoping for some luck.

As a side note, I don't like those lend-lease tanks named Grants. It seems to me that Grant was some British modification which was not lend-leased. They were called here General Lee or M3s (sredniy, "middle"), as opposed to M3l (lyogkiy, "light", Stuart). And, of course, a BM-7 ("common grave for seven").
The Germans were singulary lucky to advance upon a city with a big functioning tank factory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Berezov Bound - first-ever AAR in Russian - by Andreas - 09-25-2017, 02:19 AM