Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAR BB33, Once More Into the Funnel!
09-08-2017, 01:19 AM,
RE: DAR BB33, Once More Into the Funnel!
Ok, I read though the commented rules and just read the red parts (say that 10 times fast...). A few comments / questions.

Integral Leaders - what determines who has them? Units like Guards I'm guessing?

5.6.2+ Transporting weapons. I already have to re look these up every time I want to use them. It looks like you made it a bit easier to limber/unlimber/ move morts and guns?

AFV's with one man turrets. Do you just know what units these are or do you have a list?

8.3.4 an example there would be nice.

9.5 Friendly fire. This came up in my Face-to-face game with Dan. I also said that the other units in the same hex as the firing BF unit would not be effected.

11.2 Efficient AT guns... whoah. I've always wondered why they were not. That adds some punch to them.

13.2.5 Flank fire while moving. I like it!

16.2.2 Vehicles seeking cover. Does that only take one AS and if they fail can they keep trying next AS?

A thought I had while reading these. Have you ever considered an 'advance after fire' type of move if the DF it does eliminates all the defenders? It seems reasonable but allow Op fire against the move.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR BB33, Once More Into the Funnel! - by J6A - 09-07-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: DAR BB33, Once More Into the Funnel! - by richvalle - 09-08-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: DAR BB33, Once More Into the Funnel! - by J6A - 09-12-2017, 03:48 AM