Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AT Fire Table "immediately preceding action segment"
06-01-2017, 01:00 AM,
RE: AT Fire Table "immediately preceding action segment"
Remember that AFV activation can ONLY be one hex and the immediately adjacent hexes (there is no "chain" of AFV leaders possible as they have no seniority). A dozen AFVs moving in a single activation is a very rare occurrence. In play I find that I usually can remember which AFVs have just moved in the previous activation without any difficulty, especially if I was planning on firing at some of them. However, the tile spacers can work well in the circumstance that this becomes an issue.

I would use the move/fire markers as usual and only place the tile spacers on the moving AFVs, then remove them after the next activation.

Oh, and for the rare circumstance at the beginning of a turn where a player may have several activations before their opponent gets one I would consider all AFVs moving before the opponent's first activation to have moved in the immediately preceding action segment. That's how I have played it in the past, although, again it is rare that it is an issue.
No "minor" country left behind...

Messages In This Thread
RE: AT Fire Table "immediately preceding action segment" - by Matt W - 06-01-2017, 01:00 AM