Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate history Nirvana
04-10-2016, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016, 12:04 PM by larry marak.)
Alternate history Nirvana
Thanks everyone still paying into social security.  My $62 per month after medicare part B (March and April payments) enabled  me to order River Fleets and The Defense of France 1942.  Unless the Long War setting becomes as popular as the Second Great War setting, I'm betting Defense will be the only P.G. module for this setting.
     I like alternate history contests.  I'm probably the only P.G. enthusiast here who would spring for a Byzantine module and a Confederate module (ala those two variants for John Prado's Third Reich).  Land Cruisers has been fun.  These landgoing battleships are an intellectual puzzle both to deploy and to destroy.  These ww2 era Ogres™ changed the nature of land warfare in the forties. Maybe some day a GC insider will feature Land Cruiser recovery vehicles.  Land Cruisers in the 2nd Great War functioned like War Elephants during the wars of the Diadochi. Anyone taking them on died, but you could maneuver past them and go on to attack the next Echelon. Unfortunately for those French fascists, the land cruisers are the rearguard. Too slow to be used offensively, but devastating in a counterattack.

Messages In This Thread
Alternate history Nirvana - by larry marak - 04-10-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Alternate history Nirvana - by JayTownsend - 04-11-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: Alternate history Nirvana - by larry marak - 04-11-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Alternate history Nirvana - by larry marak - 04-25-2016, 10:54 AM