Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Club Membership
03-31-2015, 05:06 AM,
RE: Gold Club Membership
(03-31-2015, 03:26 AM)larry marak Wrote: Waltzing has only been available from the this special and the early offering last November. Nihon Silk was available in print, as well as a download, and is currently available by special offer.

Matilda was a holy grail for me. Like Jay Townsend, I hungered for more Pacific theatre titles. Guadalcanal was released as the first of the Semper Fi series of games, but the Hong Kong and Malayan titles didn't make the feedback cut, and the IJA was orphaned for years. Jay made a do it yourself copy of Matilda and wore out his fingers in the process.

Keep in mind that if you end up buying Matilda during the order period, you'll need maps from Afrika Korps and Desert Rats.

Yep, got them. I've got a pretty large collection. I was hoping to fill in the gaps in the older stuff before jumping in to the new, but the cost for the laser cut stuff is steep. I've been pretty successful in patching the holes in my collection via secondary markets. I know that doesn't help Dr. B, but I don't really need my counters to be laser cut. I'm perfectly happy with the die cut stuff. I'm even pretty good at making my own which is really what attracted me to the divisional downloads. Unfortunately, they are unavailable now unless I want to spend a small fortune for them. Having said that, I'd rather spend a small fortune on the new games than on the 'new' (old) counter sets. Conquest of Ethiopia is really causing my wallet some angst!!!

I'm still very keen on picking up some of the older modules that I'm missing such as Matilda, Nihon Silk, Fall of Luxembourg, Power of the East, To Hell with Spain, etc. as well as the old downloads if anyone has them and is looking to part with them.

Messages In This Thread
Gold Club Membership - by Coniglius - 03-30-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by rerathbun - 03-30-2015, 08:01 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by rerathbun - 03-30-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by richvalle - 03-30-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by Coniglius - 03-30-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by larry marak - 03-31-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by Coniglius - 03-31-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by larry marak - 03-31-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: Gold Club Membership - by Coniglius - 03-31-2015, 05:06 AM