Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the status of other nations not yet in PG?
03-31-2015, 09:59 PM,
RE: What is the status of other nations not yet in PG?
(03-31-2015, 05:09 AM)Coniglius Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 05:01 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Lou, you may want to contact Avalanche Press to let them know what is your intent. Just so they know that you're working on it and don't suggest the same topic to another designer.

Yep, you are absolutely right. I ran into that several years ago with FoW before the Avanti Savoia set came out. I was about 3 months into my research when the announcement was made.

Hi Jim,
I knew about the Blue Division (I have that module). I was thinking more along the lines of a hypothetical Spanish intervention in France in 1940. Perhaps we could even make an argument for an Operation Felix where the Spanish decide to join the allies. That's kind of the direction I was going in. Just brainstorming...

I am new to the PG-HQ but I've been playing PG titles since the early 2000's. I took a break for a few years while I got into FOW and a tour of duty in Afghanistan (I'm a Navy Chief, Reservist). I'm coming in to the game a bit late, and playing some catch up, but I've got 50+ titles and I'm trying to back fill some of the holes in my collection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the status of other nations not yet in PG? - by Coniglius - 03-31-2015, 09:59 PM