Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rules] Airborne Remastered Scenario 4 Special Rules
05-12-2022, 04:32 AM,
RE: Airborne Remastered Scenario 4 Special Rules
The 2 earlier versions of Airborne had their own countersheet with distinct Airborne and US Army leaders (also 1st and 2nd LTs but thats another story). Remastered had you use the pieces that were generally available at the time (Elsenborne Ridge IIRC?, it should be in the first section of the scenario booklet). Unfotunately they didnt full massage out these wrinkles when translating the scenario to the new counters available. 

The short answer is one of your LTs from the reinforcing group is a US Army LT and can spot for the OBA. You cant use the OBA until he arrives and can spot for it. That's if you are willing to interpret the scenario as it was originally published, when the para/inf leader distinction was in the counterbase, and the SSR was originally written. 

You might see similar issues with other scenarios too. I'll keep these modules at the top of my storage pile in case we need to look up the details for other scenarios. Just let me know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Airborne Remastered Scenario 4 Special Rules - by triangular_cube - 05-12-2022, 04:32 AM