Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FEB: Brazilian Expeditionary Force
05-12-2020, 12:05 AM,
RE: FEB: Brazilian Expeditionary Force
Most of my information came from Wikipedia, World War 2.net, and the Osprey book. WW2.net gives the Brazilians 13 37mm cannons and 57 57mm guns, along with a bunch of bazookas and grenade launchers. That makes enough 37mm guns for 3 batteries. My guess falls along having 1 37mm and 2 57mm batteries in the regimental anti-tank company, and 1 57mm in the battalion anti-tank battery. No particular information to back that up, but it fits.

I thought about adding in the Brazilian P-47 squadron, but that is hard to fit into the Vassal scheme at this point.

I have a couple projects hanging out there too. Like you, the Italian-Greek War and Sicily battles. My Sicily project has a big Messina component, a PG version of the many Race to Messina campaigns done with miniatures. (I liked the campaign mechanism.) I also have the southern invasion of France and the Syrian Iraqi campaigns. All in various stages of languishing.
Greyfox likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
RE: FEB: Brazilian Expeditionary Force - by plloyd1010 - 05-12-2020, 12:05 AM