Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rules] Assault hex recovery/retreat order
06-11-2018, 09:54 PM,
RE: Assault hex recovery/retreat order
I think technically you can avoid last shot on both units as you are only supposed todo actions for one unit at a time. Second or final moving unit would be the one the parting shot would be fired against. Makes logical sense since one unit could normally be considered to be froviding cover fire while the other moves, but has no other unit to provid the same. The only issue with that common sense approach is that both, under your description are breaking - soldiers are in a panic and without leaders to hold them in place. Don’t hold me to that interpretation of the rules as I am at Cadet Summer Training and don’t have a copy of fourth edition rules in front of me right now.

Rich’s I’ll is detailing a method by which you can do exactly what you are trying to do; I think you are just talking past each other. If you activate the entire hex in one activation your hand is somewhat forced. you just have to conduct tit as two separate activations. You activate one unirt roll and either recover or retreat. Your activation ends and then your opponent activates or passes. You conduct a fog of war roll, if applicable, and activate the next unit to conduct a recovery roll.

Messages In This Thread
Assault hex recovery/retreat order - by richvalle - 06-11-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: Assault hex recovery/retreat order - by Greyfox - 06-11-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Assault hex recovery/retreat order - by J6A - 06-12-2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Assault hex recovery/retreat order - by J6A - 06-18-2018, 04:34 AM