Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Bad Data in Module
06-23-2020, 03:31 AM,
Error Bad Data in Module
I just realized that I am hitting "Bad Data in Module: Image not found US_INF_1_f.png" when opening up game pieces, allied units.  

I am using the extensions for Jungle Fighting, so I'm guessing this is an issue with the US Army in the Pacific OOB?
06-23-2020, 04:37 AM,
RE: Error Bad Data in Module
You have stumbled upon on of the minor annoyances of the the Vassal extension editor. It sometimes retains old references which it isn't using. I'll clear it out in the September update. It is not a real problem, Vassal just does it.

To be sure. Draw a U.S. Infantry piece and watch the number which appears in the dialog window. If it is a '1' and the piece drawn is okay, no problem. If the number was something other than 1, hit the Control+R keys until the dialog is a 1. If the piece is still okay, no problem. You will find that U.S. infantry has 6 images.

BtW: The current version for the U.S. PTO OOB extension is 5.2. It has support for Saipan and Leyte. You may want it, if you don't have it.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-23-2020, 04:50 AM,
RE: Error Bad Data in Module
Thanks for the info. I did verify that I was able to successfully draw all 6 INF images. Seems I'm on v5.1 at the moment, so I will have to upgrade eventually.