PG-HQ Forums
The PG stuff you want? - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The PG stuff you want? (/showthread.php?tid=351)

Pages: 1 2

The PG stuff you want? - Shad - 11-09-2012

I like polls, polls are fun. Rolleyes

It's also Friday. Cool

So let's get a poll up in here! Big Grin

-----------------

For the record, I voted with Expansion + new counters. I like expansions because they tend to emphasize the lesser-known or less-popular aspects of WW2. Indian Unity and War on the Equator being marvelous examples, and that off-the-beaten path stuff really appeals to me.

RE: The PG stuff you want? - campsawyer - 11-09-2012

How do you select all of the above.

RE: The PG stuff you want? - Shad - 11-09-2012

You don't. Make a decision, you pansy!

----

FIXED! Added a new option for the true addicts. Hop to it, Sawyer!

RE: The PG stuff you want? - Hugmenot - 11-09-2012

Supplement with counters, assuming it covers the actions of the nations not already included in PG.

RE: The PG stuff you want? - Matt W - 11-09-2012

Given my collection I'd be lying if I answered anything other than "I'll buy anything..."

RE: The PG stuff you want? - Dean_P - 11-09-2012

I'd rather they leave maps to the box games, hence why I selected the one I did. I also like that new box games are arriving, but getting those eats into the budget a lot more than supplements

Also, I like the books as they give more information. Even tho I've yet to get a Secret Weapons scenario on the table, I enjoy reading about the history of the units!

(11-09-2012, 12:30 PM)Dean_P Wrote: Also, I like the books as they give more information. Even tho I've yet to get a Secret Weapons scenario on the table, I enjoy reading about the history of the units!

That's a GREAT point. With the supplements you typically get way more "non-gaming" content than in a boxed game.

RE: The PG stuff you want? - campsawyer - 11-09-2012

(11-09-2012, 11:32 AM)Shad Wrote: You don't. Make a decision, you pansy!

----

FIXED! Added a new option for the true addicts. Hop to it, Sawyer!

That is my decision. Can I vote more than once? I was able to do that the other day Wink

(11-09-2012, 01:18 PM)campsawyer Wrote: Can I vote more than once? I was able to do that the other day Wink

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I have provided two dissapproving looks, select whichever runs contrary to your political stance. Wink

[attachment=236][attachment=237]

Oddly enough, Google returned NO images of Romney face-palming... I find this hard to believe. I wonder if he explicitly avoided doing so in front of cameras?

RE: The PG stuff you want? - vince hughes - 11-09-2012

My most 'desired' PG option for me is for APL to complete 'The Boys of 1940/41'. Belgians, Dutch, Norwegians, Yugoslavs and Greeks.

I don't care if these come in a box or multiple expansion books.

Whatever they come in, I'd still like em obviously as new counters, but with new maps as well.