PG-HQ Forums
Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? (/showthread.php?tid=2967)

Pages: 1 2

Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - plloyd1010 - 05-16-2024

I have a good idea what is in it, except for the aircraft. Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are aircraft. So, when you get it, could you tell me what they are or where they came from?

I am guessing Invasion '44 at this point. That would be 3 aircraft counters of  P47-P38, P47-P51 and A26-B25. A list like that would be quite useful, or if you recognize the original game, that works too. I will need the information to put the Vassal package together. Thanks.

P.S. Changed the colons to dashes because they made grinning tongues. (Kinda weird.)

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - Grognard Gunny - 05-16-2024

I'll send it through as soon as I get it.

GG

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - Grognard Gunny - 05-16-2024

On the other hand, given past performance of AP, I would NOT hold my breath!

GG

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - plloyd1010 - 05-22-2024

Has this arrived for anyone yet?

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - brad_newcomer - 05-25-2024

(05-22-2024, 01:13 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Has this arrived for anyone yet?

Not here yet, and I was one of the first to order, I think.   Who knows when any of us will see that one....

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - Grognard Gunny - 05-25-2024

Nyet!

GG

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - Grognard Gunny - 05-29-2024

Finally got it.... but completely forgot I had only ordered the book. (Mea Culpa, Lloyd.) At any rate, looks to be a good set of scenarios and I'll place it in my que of "scenarios to play".

GG

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - plloyd1010 - 05-29-2024

(05-29-2024, 04:42 AM)Grognard Gunny Wrote: Finally got it.... but completely forgot I had only ordered the book. (Mea Culpa, Lloyd.) At any rate, looks to be a good set of scenarios and I'll place it in my que of "scenarios to play".

GG

That may still workout. Is there something in the intro about which pieces to use if you only got the book? Or in scenarios where aircraft are used, does the special rule say something like "or aircraft from [game]?

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - Grognard Gunny - 05-29-2024

The Introduction to the scenarios found in Dragon's Teeth only indicate that, "495 die-cut playing pieces, most of which originally appeared in our long out of print Battle of the Bulge game." I would suspect that the air units would be part and parcel of the BOTB set of units. If not, I'd just use those air units found in BOTB and things should be good. At least good enough for gov't work!

GG

RE: Who is getting Dragon's Teeth? - triangular_cube - 05-29-2024

(05-29-2024, 09:05 AM)Grognard Gunny Wrote: The Introduction to the scenarios found in Dragon's Teeth only indicate that, "495 die-cut playing pieces, most of which originally appeared in our long out of print Battle of the Bulge game." I would suspect that the air units would be part and parcel of the BOTB set of units. If not, I'd just use those air units found in BOTB and things should be good. At least good enough for gov't work!

GG

BotB counter set didn't include air units. Hence Peter's pestering  Wink