PG-HQ Forums
More games in library - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: More games in library (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2

More games in library - plloyd1010 - 09-09-2023

Storm Division, 1942: Moroccan Division and New Zealand Division are in the library with scenarios. Voice of the Arabs, Winter's Battle and Swallows of Death still need scenarios entered.

RE: More games in library - plloyd1010 - 11-20-2023

Puppet Brigade. Winter's Battle and Grossdeutschland at Kursk are in the library. Everything needed to play them is in Vassal, but the game packages are not put together yet.

RE: More games in library - Grognard Gunny - 11-20-2023

Black Sea Marines not listed as yet.

GG

RE: More games in library - plloyd1010 - 11-20-2023

Nope. 2 potential volunteers, no response yet.

RE: More games in library - Juiceman - 11-21-2023

(11-20-2023, 10:18 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Nope. 2 potential volunteers, no response yet.
I volunteered on the other thread and am more than willing to help out in any way I can, time permitting as I am not yet retired.

RE: More games in library - treadasaurusrex - 11-21-2023

If you're like me, you will rapidly discover that you will be far busier in retirement than you were during your professional career. Indeed, a happy problem!

Even so, I look forward to your retirement so that we may begin playing PG in shared mode on Vassal during your spare moments.

(11-21-2023, 07:51 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: If you're like me, you will rapidly discover that you will be far busier in retirement than you were during your professional career. Indeed, a happy problem!

Even so, I look forward to your retirement so that we may begin playing PG in shared mode on Vassal during your spare moments.

Unfortunately, my term is not up for another 8 years, but playing head to head might be just around the corner!

No hurry. Ready when you are!
Happy Thanksgiving in the meantime.

(11-21-2023, 09:23 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: No hurry. Ready when you are!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your crew as well, Be Safe.

(11-21-2023, 11:28 AM)Juiceman Wrote:
(11-21-2023, 09:23 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: No hurry. Ready when you are!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your crew as well, Be Safe.
Thanks and cutting to the U of A football chase . . . The Cats are 8-3, and play ASU in Tempe this coming weekend. ASU is only 2-6! This should be good, but let us pray anyway!
If the Cats win, and Oregon State beats Oregon, the Cats will play in the last PAC-12 playoff game in Las Vegas, NV against U of Washington.