On November 27th in Panzer Grenadier:
Desert Rats #27 - "The Bastards Will Kill The Lot Of Us"Desert Rats #28 - Jock Column
Desert Rats #29 - The Tide TurnsHeroes of the Soviet Union #6 - Grediakino
Heroes of the Soviet Union #7 - From the MarchHeroes of the Soviet Union #8 - From the March II
Invasion of Germany #43 - Return to Frenzerburg CastleRed Warriors #10 - From the March
Siegfried Line #3 - Return to Frenzerburg CastleTank Battles #24 - Operation MARS #12: Shanaurin's Drive I: Chicherinka
Tank Battles #25 - Operation MARS #13: Shanaurin's Drive II: Almost at GorodinaTank Battles #26 - Operation MARS #14: Shanaurin's Drive III: The Beachhead
Tank Battles #33 - Operation MARS #21: Molodoi Tud River Blues IV: Pincer AttackTank Battles #38 - Operation MARS #26: Luchesa River Valley Blues VI: Katov ResumesĀ Attack
Tank Battles #43 - Operation MARS #31: The Horsemen
January Promotions...

For exemplary service in combat, and dedication to Panzer Grenadier Headquarters, the following promotions are conferred:

PatC is promoted 1 rank from Staff Sergeant insignia to Sergeant First Class insignia

Hugmenot is promoted 1 rank from Sergeant First Class insignia to Master Sergeant insignia

Poor Yorek is promoted 1 rank from Sergeant First Class insignia to Master Sergeant insignia

enrique is promoted 1 rank from Second Lieutenant insignia to First Lieutenant insignia

Matt W is promoted 1 rank from Captain insignia to Major insignia

This is an automated message. Happy holidays!

January 1st, 16:34

Congrats to Matt on making field-grade rank.

January 1st, 19:11

Thanks much! The last four were all face to face.

January 6th, 18:00

Matt you are a PG machine. Do you have any other hobbies? I ask out of curiosity and in only the nicest way. It is stunning that your gap before next promotion is nearly double the entire number of scenarios I have played to date.

Thank goodness I made this site so we can all bask in your brilliance! ;-)

Keep going mate!

January 6th, 18:14

Andrew,

I read a bunch, cook some and have two teenage girls. I play a lot while I wait for them to come home...

Seriously, with the puppy reaching the spaying age, I expect to have less time on my hands as I will no longer be trapped in the kitchen bablysitting a dog. The smaller PG scenarios were about all I could do while watching the dog. So I played a bunch. I am angling for some of the larger scenarios now and more towards the unplayed ones (e.g. Carpathian Brigade/Polish Steel are on the immediate list).

Thank Goodness you made the site because I probably wouldn't have played as much without the site as a place to put the plays!

January 6th, 18:51

Another metric: the bounty gap between Matt and Jay (#2) is greater than my total bounty count; and I'm #10 in the list (at least until Hugmenot gets moving on his New Years resolution or TheDoctor starts getting some homework).

January 6th, 21:02

PY,

It's all the AAR's. But the AARs are the things that add alot to the scenario base so I try hard to write them whenever they have any value.

January 7th, 7:28

Matt,

Of course, and it is that which is to your credit. I was simply bemused by the numbers, not, what, vituperating.

PY

January 7th, 7:42

PY,

Thanks, and I took it as bemusement. Hopefully others will continue to write up AARs as it greatly adds to the total experience.

You must be a registered member and logged-in to post a comment.