Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scenario 4 - Map Flipping
04-23-2020, 01:35 AM,
Scenario 4 - Map Flipping
All,

About to start scenario 4.  The map orientation for 5 is either normal (0 degree orientation) or at 90 degrees.  It doesn't allow me to orient the map the way it shows in set-up.  It says that there is a way to flip the map, but I haven't figured it out.  Anyone have the key to this?  Worse case scenario, I just adjust and set-up everything as it would if I were sitting on the opposite side of the table.

Mike
04-23-2020, 01:51 AM,
RE: Scenario 4 - Map Flipping
Scroll down on the map to be selected. The 90° orientations are below the vertical ones.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-23-2020, 02:30 AM,
Peter,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Understand that.  During the map selection process the only options are normal (0 or 360 degrees) or twisted 90 degrees to the right.  According to number on the map during the set-up instructions the map should be twisted to the right (270 degrees) in order to be properly oriented.  I don't see that option during set-up.  If there is a control that allows us to flip the map (which is implied by several documents) great.  If not, I can set-up as if looking at the map from the opposite side of the table.

Mike
04-23-2020, 03:33 AM,
(04-23-2020, 02:30 AM)Greyfox Wrote: Peter,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Understand that.  During the map selection process the only options are normal (0 or 360 degrees) or twisted 90 degrees to the right.  According to number on the map during the set-up instructions the map should be twisted to the right (270 degrees) in order to be properly oriented.  I don't see that option during set-up.  If there is a control that allows us to flip the map (which is implied by several documents) great.  If not, I can set-up as if looking at the map from the opposite side of the table.

Mike

There is orientation (vert/hor) and there is flip....where you do a 180 from the orientation....use both, you can get them....there should be a flip check box on the map selection...
make sure your up-to-date on your Uber, a version previously had an issue with the flip checkbox
04-23-2020, 04:51 AM,
Peter,

Problem solved.  I had to expand the window on my laptop.  Then I saw the flip box.  Thanks for the patience.

Mike
cjsiam likes this post