Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Scenarios
03-04-2020, 02:23 AM,
Training Scenarios
Hi, are the training scenarios pre-built or do I need to create them from scratch based on the PG Über Training Scenarios pdf?

Thanks
03-04-2020, 02:25 AM,
RE: Training Scenarios
You build them yourself. It is part of what we would like to see, mostly when it comes to setting up the game track, but getting pieces and using the random counters panels is also important.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-04-2020, 02:36 AM,
(03-04-2020, 02:25 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: You build them yourself. It is part of what we would like to see, mostly when it comes to setting up the game track, but getting pieces and using the random counters panels is also important.

Thanks, thats what I thought.
03-04-2020, 02:36 AM,
(03-04-2020, 02:23 AM)delta07dkfor7 Wrote: Hi, are the training scenarios pre-built or do I need to create them from scratch based on the PG Über Training Scenarios pdf?

Thanks

They typically give both sides leeway in terms of force composition and location.

In scenario 2, for example, the Germans are in a town and the Soviets are set up a few hexes away... in any direction(s) you please.

So yes, you will need to lay out the pieces yourself rather than loading a vsav.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...