Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to load?
05-08-2020, 06:21 AM,
How to load?
I have played VASSAL for years but how do you get the standalone game to load in the vassal module?
05-08-2020, 06:57 AM,
RE: How to load?
(05-08-2020, 06:21 AM)PGRP Wrote: I have played VASSAL for years but how do you get the standalone game to load in the vassal module?

If you Skype, I'll be glad to walk you through it. Just send an e-mail and we'll set a time.....
Shad likes this post
05-08-2020, 07:00 AM,
So---the Uber VASSAL module loads....

Then depending on the extensions you have loaded, you can start a game....

If you haven't gone through the Mentor program, you can load the Uber Mentoring modules from the Uber VASSAL ACADEMY data page (there are
multiple files you want there) and start that process....if you are familiar with game/Vassal---you might do the self mentoring path and get log files
submitted of games.....
05-08-2020, 07:00 AM,
(05-08-2020, 06:57 AM)Schoenwulf Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 06:21 AM)PGRP Wrote: I have played VASSAL for years but how do you get the standalone game to load in the vassal module?

If you Skype, I'll be glad to walk you through it. Just send an e-mail and we'll set a time.....

there is also now a Discord channel which is always up and available Smile
05-08-2020, 07:08 AM,

All the stand alone games are extension which run through the Panzer Grenadier Über Base Module. When you have the base module in the main Vassal window, right click on it. Choose add extension. Then find and choose the extension you want to use. It is now active under the base module.

Or Bob can walk you through it.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking