Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing logfiles
02-15-2020, 12:20 AM,
Missing logfiles
So far, in the Academy, we have:
  • Enrolled for Self-Study     33
  • Enrolled for Scenario Self-Play     12
Only 5 people have been submitting logfiles. Is there some problem? Let us know if there is.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-15-2020, 12:43 AM,
RE: Missing logfiles
Yeah, there is a BIG problem. My horribly inconsiderate family members and employers demand far too much of my time for there to be any left for PG!  Tongue
Shad and cjsiam like this post
02-15-2020, 02:54 AM,
I enrolled and setup scenario one but haven't had a chance to play yet. Hopefully get a few in this weekend.
02-15-2020, 04:14 AM,
(02-15-2020, 12:43 AM)patman Wrote: Yeah, there is a BIG problem. My horribly inconsiderate family members and employers demand far too much of my time for there to be any left for PG!  Tongue

Remember---one of the really great things about VASSAL is once you set up the game...you can come and go---saving as you do---when you have any time..minutes...
takes moments to get it back up...do a turn, save, shut it down....

So even those brief interludes of a few minutes can be useful....leaving it up in the background for a "break"...(saving...saving....)
Sleep is highly overrated....sleep when your dead.....
Smile
02-15-2020, 04:37 AM,
I had to clear another game off the table and do some other things.  Got it all working last night and just submitted my first logfile a few moments ago.
cjsiam likes this post